My husband Jesse has always been my biggest supporter. He continually encourages me and pridefully tells others about my quilting. He loves that I quilt and believes it is a great skill and constructive outlet (especially when he is gone on the road). Without him and his support I wouldn't have this blog and I probably wouldn't even be a quilter.
Our dog Raptor (technically F22 Raptor, named for the fighter Jet, but we just call him Raptor) is our 10lb ball of crazy who shows up on my blog from time to time. Sometimes he is there on purpose but usually it is because he has a knack for photo-bombing my sewing pictures.
|(1) Hexagons (2) Max and Whiskers Quilt (3) Ombre Flying Geese Quilt|
|(1) Star Pillow Top (2) Bridesmaid Dress Turned Baby Quilt (3) Sun Quilt|
|Dr. Seuss Room: (1) Cat in the Hat Quilt (2) Dr Seuss Murals (3) Lorax Quilt|
- I currently live in Minnesota (a state close to Canada for those who don't know)
- I work at a quilt shop, but have a degree in business administration & marketing.
- I lived on a small island in the Caribbean called Montserrat (a British Overseas Territory) for about a year and a half. It is where my husband is from, and where his family still lives.
- I sew on a Brother Innov-îs 900D a small machine that also does embroidery.
- My goal is to one day design fabric and sewing patterns.
Vicki @ A Quilter's Mission
RobinSue @ RobinSue Quilts
Elizabeth @ In The Boon Docks
Jenny @ A Note To Follow Sew
Lorna @ Sew Fresh Quilts
Sonia @ Fabric & Flowers
Emily @ Sew E.T.
Em @ Sewing by Moonlight
Have a wonderful Weekend!