This stack of fabric is what I have been envisioning in my head for the last month or so. I have been dreaming about a stack of fabric that had blues and greys, but I didn't want it to come across as too little-girl looking. I think these fabrics are just the right amount of everything I want.
Fabrics from top to bottom:
- Spooktacular in Halloween Harlequin by Maude Asbury for Blend Fabrics
- Krystal by Michael Miller (in Black, maybe charcoal)
- Sapphire Floral Grey by Exclusively Quilters
- Sapphire Blue Dots on White by Exclusively Quilters
- Mixmasters - Dot to Dot Silver by Patrick Lose for Robert Kaufman
- Krystal by Michael Miller
- Sapphire Damask Light Blue by Exclusively Quilters
- Mixmasters - Dot to Dot Turquoise by Patrick Lose for Robert Kaufman
Thanks for reading. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
What fabric have you aquired lately?